2013/04/21 - SUCH A FUN PROJECT! I ended up frogging the whole thing at about 34 rows in ‘cause I messed up placement with my stitch markers. I got better markers and started over, and it pretty much flew off the needles. I was inconsistent with my increases, trying M1 for a while, but then deciding to go with knit front and back in order to keep the BSJ from developing holes on the increases. I would definitely do every increase as a KF&B in the future.
It’s really too small for my daughter, but she fits in it OK. I have a feeling that this is going to be a gift. For my daughter, it is pretty much a one-outing garment.
2013/01/28 - Getting lots of help from yesthatjill on things like how to long-tail cast on with two balls and interpreting the pattern. Also found a spreadsheet online that is helping with pattern interpretation. Last night, Iinished the row where you increase for, believe it or not, fullness above the cuff.