This is the first dishcloth I’ve ever knitted. It was easy to follow the pattern and keep up with where I was. This pattern also worked well for helping me be able to recognize on my project the difference between what a knit stitch and a purl stitch looks like. I knitted it very tight, which I think helps make the lettering come out. But it did take me longer to complete than I expected it to take.
While knitting, I messed up R23 and didn’t notice it until after completing R26. (The top left leg of the “W” was two stitches to the left of where it should have been.) I went ahead and took the rows out and corrected the mistake. Glad I did, it would have bugged me forever. And it was good practice for undoing mistakes.
I’m looking forward to knitting more dishcloths similar to this one!