This little bag was intended to be a present for somebody from our knitting group. We made a “Secret Santa” without Santa :) or Swap and the theme “colorful”.
The present exchange was a lot of fun and at the end of some changing, shifting left and right and laughing andrea62 got this little bag.
. a lot of left overs were used
. mainly 1.5-2g per colour
. 100 stitches in round
. 4 rows per colour
. sewing was … challenging :)
Yarn notes: (sorted red to lilac)
- Zauberwiese, Feuerwanze
- not sure - maybe Wollmeise Campari O
- Tausendschön, Hornveilchen
- Wollmeise, NIP - Küken?
- Regia, Gelb
- Zitron, unisono, gelbgrün von No. 1235
- Drachenwolle Schneeflöckchen grasgrün
- Wollmeise Grashüpfer
- Wollmeise, Minze
- Dornröschen, Störtebeckers See
- Dornröschen, Wind
- Zitron Trekking Hand Art
- Wollmeise, Ballerina
- Wollmeise, NIP (black-lilac)
and black on top & bottom