Lino > notebook > projects > L'Ogre et la Reine

Project info
L'Ogre et la Reine
ZIG and ZAG by foggyknits
Knitting
me
Lino on ravelry
OS/TU
Needles & yarn
US 9 - 5.5 mm
286 yards = 1.43 skeins
The Plucky Knitter Primo Aran
26 yards in stash
0.69 skeins = 138.0 yards (126.2 meters), 79 grams
Green
Etsy
October 30, 2014
The Plucky Knitter Primo Aran
52 yards in stash
0.74 skeins = 148.0 yards (135.3 meters), 85 grams
Gray
The Plucky Knitter Esty
October 30, 2014
Notes

First 2015 project and first step of my stranded colorwork learning.
The pattern is very simple and clear and the result so fashionable. I worked with one color in each hand and I am quite proud of the result, it is pretty regular and the two colors work well together.

My mods
I started with a provisional cast-on and work a plain grey row before working row 1 of the pattern.
I finished with row 4 and made 3 needles cast-off as far as possible and finished with kitchener (ugh, very badly, the part of the seam will stay inside)
Then I embroided the 2 plain rows (starting row and seam line) according to row 3 and 2 of the pattern.


1er projet 2015 et 1ers pas dans l’apprentissage du jacquard.
Le modèle est simple, bien expliqué et super mode. J’ai travaillé avec un fil dans chaque main et je ne suis pas peu fière du résultat, c’est régulier et les couleurs vont bien ensemble.

Modifications:

J’ai commencé avec un montage provisoire et j’ai travaillé un rang tout en gris avant d’entamer la ligne 1.
J’ai terminé avec le rang 4 et rabattu à 3 aiguilles jusqu’à ce que cela devienne compliqué. J’ai terminé avec un grafting (horrible, je laisserai ça à l’intérieur du col)
Pour finir j’ai brodé le motif sur le rang de départ et la couture, reproduisant les lignes 2 et 3.

viewed 384 times
Finished
January 1 2015
January 18 2015
 
About this pattern
Lino's star rating
Lino's difficulty rating
106 projects, in 268 queues
About this yarn
by The Plucky Knitter
Aran
75% Merino, 20% Cashmere goat, 5% Nylon
200 yards / 115 grams
Lino's star rating

3169 projects

stashed 7309 times

  • Project created: January 1, 2015
  • Finished: January 25, 2015
  • Updated: January 3, 2016
  • Progress updates: 5 updates