Working with the red in the center and the orange at the lace edge.
If I had it to do over again I would use a needle size smaller.
I made it through row 4 of Chart E. I went ahead and completed the points of the arrows on the purl row and bound off. I got 1/3 through the bindoff and ran out of yarn, so then used coordinating DMC embroidery floss (#350, deep coral). I am disappointed I wasn’t able to make the entire shawl, but the flowery bits at the bottom weren’t the most attractive part of the shawl to me, so I’m not too distraught in loosing that detail.
Grew from 16” down the spine to 21” with blocking; didn’t stretch to within an inch of it’s life as I usually do, just pulled it out pretty tight and spray-blocked, per Elisabeth’s suggestion. After spraying (liberally in the lacy sections) I patted dry and allowed to air dry. In retrospect, this would have been the perfect application to use my steamer to steam-block, but I’ll remember that on my my next CCC project!