Design by MMario
17/06 This was hybernating for some time as I changed the filler stitch and had some trouble with the number of stitches changing… I wasn’t pleased with it (my fault, not the design’s) and was planning on frogging it. But since I’m on a time line and the other one I was doing isn’t going to get done due to not having enough yarn, I got back to it.
I plan on doing it again, when I have more time, using the hex mesh from the beginning and maybe adding some other design element to the “wings”.
19/06 Finished and blocked. Now I have to go out and buy some blue dye for it. Pics will be up soon.
It measures 1.97, from border to border and weights 90 g. Used 913.60 m of yarn.