I’m going to give this a try, but to be honest, the pages of text are intimidating!
I’m working with one strand of worsted weight (well, maybe aran, depending on who you ask) throughout and sticking with the size 6 needle the whole way through, too. (This is partly because it’s what I have, partly because it seems less messy than working with multiple strands and dropping them at various points.)
I dyed the yarn (food color and vinegar) quite some time ago. It has a kettle-dyed look that is soft enough that I hope it won’t camouflage the spider design…
I finished it weeks ago-- all but the bind-off, which I finally did today. The bind-off could’ve been looser, but it’ll do. I’m not sure if I’ll add the fringe or not. I tend not to like fringe, so maybe not.
I haven’t woven in the ends or blocked it, yet, but I’m marking it as finished, anyway. ;oP
This was an interesting project-- particularly the early part with the spider and the smaller intentional holes. It’s not especially long, even with the extra rows I added to the pattern, and I don’t think I’ll wear it much, but it was fun to make.