February 2, 2013 - cast on and completed rib; started raglan increases. Following suggestions from other knitters to complete a knit row between increases. Seems to have worked so far.
February 5, 2013 - second picture is from Sunday. That’s how quickly this has gone for me! Fitting really well. I can’t wait to get it finished and blocked to see how it goes~! (Also helps that I sat down and had a movie marathon Sunday. haha)
February 20, 2013 - wearing it! (Top picture.) I’ll get some better pictures when I have someone else who can be behind the camera.
This was a super fast knit, which I’m happy for. I realized with this that I need to learn how to pick up stitches a bit tidier…And I also wish I could figure out how to get it to sit higher on my shoulders, but I think that might be a blocking thing.
I made the largest size for my 40” bust, which I’m glad for. It would have been too tight otherwise. Also, did the one row of knit between each raglan increase, as had been suggested.
Went down two needle sizes instead of one to cut down on the bulk of the ribbing.
Made long sleeves, since I’m mostly be wearing this in the winter when it’s cold enough for 100% wool and long sleeves. haha
Very happy with it, and will be making another raglan sweater soon.