Total knitting time: about 63 hours.
- Adjusted stitchcount overall, incl. rows to inc. and dec. in the body and inc. in the sleeves.
- Bust shaping with short rows.
- Continued the faux cables in front longer then the pattern called for to better fit my bust line.
- Mirrored the faux cables in the front.
- Used a purl stitch for faux seam in the sides and the sleeves.
- Judy’s surprisingly stretchy bind-off for bottom, cuffs and neck.
- Knitted the neckband first to get all the button holes facing the same way. I have never had issues with the top button coming loose with an vertical buttonhole.
- Tulip buttonholes.