8/27/10: I started the first sock today. I cast on 6.
9/11/10: Both sock toes are finished. I CO 6 and increased to 72. I also did a couple of stockinette rows before starting the pattern. (Still trying to decide what kind of ribbing to do.)
9/12/10: I decided on a 4x2 ribbing pattern. To prevent loose purl stitches I am knitting the knit stitches that are next to the purl stitches through the back loop. So the pattern is actually Ktbl, K2, Ktbl, P2.
9/25/10: Finished both feet this weekend and started one of the heel flaps. Each foot is ~ 7” long. I ended on the first color change after 7”.
12/5/10: Both heel flaps and turns are done. One sock has been decreased down to 73 sts. As always, I’m continuing the heel pattern after the decreases are finished.
12/28/10: Finished both socks today. Each leg is 6.75” long after the end of the heel pattern. The last 2” of the legs are K3P3 ribbing.