I made 48 squares, all with a final sc round in Panda Woolbale 130 Grey, and joined them using mattress stitch.
With the detail in the squares I decided I wanted a simple border, so I used rows of: hdc (grey) sc (teal) sc in back loops (grey) sc (silver) sc in back loops (grey) sc (avocado) hdc in back loops (grey)
This was my first crochet blanket and I learned a few lessons - the later squares have much neater colour changes and finishes than the first ones! Plus I shouldn’t have economised with acrylic and cheap wool yarns, which weren’t too pleasant on the hands. But I’m really pleased with the results nonetheless :)