Awesome pattern, makes up so quickly. I’ll definitely make this again, probably in the next few days too. Will use a smaller hook next time though, as I think it would fit me better if it was a bit more snug.
Here’s a few notes about how I made this:
21 rows total. Divided for the sleeves after row 11, as directed in pattern. I did single crochet only for the edging, as I did not like how the half double crochet looked when that was added on the neckline. Sleeves were 11 rows, decreased two stitches on rows 3 and 5. Could probably have done one more decrease row.
This shrug used a total of 265 grams of yarn.