I’ve been busy, lately… This is the first project I’ve finished in a while, and it feels really good!
I didn’t follow the numbers in the pattern really at all, and just used the stitch patterns to make a shawlette. Instead of repeating the edge chart the designated number of times, I crunched a few numbers and repeated it only 46 times, and then followed the other charts and garter stitch instructions. It looked really small before blocking, so I’m happy it turned out like this! :)
These stitch patterns = genius. I rated this pattern difficult because the charts weren’t repetitive enough (for me) to memorize, so every row (with exception to the garter stitch) I had to consult the pattern. Ah, well.
Also, I have a really stupid smile.