This was a replacement for the first one I made. This time I did stick with the 3/4 sleeves at Lil One’s request and she seems to love it. The pattern was once again easy and clear. Because the first version required tightening up after a few wearings, and this rendition started to do the same thing, I ended up crocheting an additional edge around the neck to firm it up. It seems to have worked out nicely. I’m pretty sure I did single crochet into the edge sts, and worked two sc tog every 2nd and 3rd st effectively reducing it by 1/3 overall. The Maya was pretty easy to work with and is holding up nicely to being worn about every other day!