"Well, I have just been turned into a wooden dolly."
Finished
December 6, 2013
January 1, 2014

"Well, I have just been turned into a wooden dolly."

Project info
Knitting
me
damisdoodles on ravelry
Needles & yarn
US 2 - 2.75 mm
414 yards = 2.02 skeins
Berroco Weekend
189 yards in stash
0.08 skeins = 16.4 yards (15.0 meters), 8 grams
40253
Blue
Yarnies of Texas in Abilene, Texas
Berroco Weekend
2 yards in stash
0.99 skeins = 203.0 yards (185.6 meters), 99 grams
35053
Blue
Yarnies of Texas in Abilene, Texas
Berroco Weekend
10 yards in stash
0.95 skeins = 194.8 yards (178.1 meters), 95 grams
32715
Blue
Yarnies
Notes

Since the original Noa Noa scarf from this episode is almost impossible to find, I’m making my own.

15/12 - oh gosh I think I’m going to need more of Swimming Hole and Navy and I can’t find them anywhere in the UK aGH

22/12 - I might actually have enough yarn; I weighed them yesterday when I got halfway and I had about 48 g of Swimming Hole and just over 50 g of Navy; I might have mixed those two up, but the numbers are right. I’m also going to block it to make the stripes a bit longer and to prevent it from rolling in so much in the middle.

01/01 - so the scarf’s going to end up being 3 stripes short of what I wanted it to be (so I’ll have 57 total stripes instead of 60, but when I block it it’ll surely be long enough to wrap around my neck and reach my hips). I had to leave out one stripe because it would have the Navy right before I started on the pattern of the last five stripes, and it’s supposed to be Swimming Hole. I had to leave out the other two because I did not have enough of Swimming Hole to do two more stripes when I reached the end pattern.

01/01 - whoo! finished! hoping it stretches enough when I block it

viewed 117 times
Finished
December 6, 2013
January 1, 2014
About this pattern
Personal pattern (not in Ravelry)
About this yarn
by Berroco
Aran
75% Acrylic, 25% Cotton
205 yards / 100 grams

6399 projects

stashed 4927 times

damisdoodles' star rating
  • Project created: December 4, 2013
  • Finished: January 2, 2014
  • Updated: March 7, 2014
  • Progress updates: 2 updates