I cast on about 120 stitches i think, then when i got into thebody of the thing i did a 3x3 cable every 6 rows. Ish. Because i had attempted to dye this yarn when it was previously knitted up as another project, it felted slightly and lost it’s floofiness, but that actually makes it ideal for this when knit at a fairly tight gauge for a firm fabric, making it kind of stand up by itself. I tried a garter top band but it hung open too much so i changed it to a few rows of rib, then when i’d cast off i threaded some yarn into the ribs so i can pull it tighter once i have it on over my head. I layer it up with the malabrigo lace cowl underneath and i am all set for the chilly! Oh and i look like i’m about to rob you, too.