A lace dress with a scarf tie at the top. Oriel lace for the body. 3 stitch reverse stockinette panels along each side to absorb increases/decreases.
I couldn’t get the bottom of the dress to sit right, so I put the dress in time out for most of the year.
When I tried it back on, I decided that it was worth salvaging, so I hunted down a partial skein of Jeton WD, which was luckily an excellent match, and added a bell ruffle to the bottom.
Wollmeise is perfect for this, because its tight twist makes it so that it doesn’t look like the dress is made out of wool, but the merino/nylon has enough elasticity that the dress shouldn’t stretch too much.
Note for next time: Dress should be straight down from butt. No A-line- hangs weird at very bottom.
Update: pattern testing will begin after I complete my thesis defense (delayed to after October- sigh).