This is a testknit for Westknits
There are a zillion ways to wear this. I don’t think I have exhausted all the possibilities.
I was really concerned for a while there about my needle choice, but now that it has been blocked I’m really pleased with the drape. And I LOVE the shape. I will wear this often.
Approx 130g skeins -
I did not actually use more than one skein of either color - my skeins just happened to be very generous, which is typical of Bugga.
Ribbing Yarn usage = 87g
Total Lt. Blue Usage = 121g
Total Dk blue usage = 90g
Pre-block size = 62” x 20”
Blocked Size: approx 72” x 22”
More important stuff:
I most likely made this a bit larger than the pattern calls for, perhaps 3/4”. So (obviously) my yarn usage is on the high side.
To block: I gave it a SOAK and spin and then a good shake which had the effect of de-pleating/de-ruffling the ribbing. Then I just laid it out on blocking boards. I didn’t even bother pinning it because it didn’t seem necessary. I did pat the ribbing into place though. EASY! :-D