My Project Spectrum June=Green project! There is little that would make me happier about this vibrant baby-sized cardigan. I’m so happy with the even color distribution throughout the body of the sweater, and the slip-stitch pattern gives it some texture and makes it pop without getting too nuts.
I ran out of yarn. I had enough of the Superwash Merino Worsted for only one sleeve. Luckily, I had some similarly dyed test skeins from my dying experiments; though all worsted weight, there were differences in fiber content, etc. I wasn’t in a position to be too picky about that. I striped the intended yarn with the make-do yarn, two rows at a time.
Overall, it’s OK. The ends of the sleeves are a bit brighter than the rest, somewhat balanced by similarly colored yarn that I used for the collar of the sweater. The sleeves became darker as I made my way to the shoulder and there was some pooling -- one very dark patch on the back of the left sleeve… but it’s the back of the left sleeve. I’m okay with it.
I’m pretty darn thrilled with it. ; )