Jan11 cast on and started a pattern of very small motifs. The first idea is to knit these for a center triangle, then change to a bigger pattern and then do a very lacy and light edging. But since I just started, these thoughts might change a million times still…. I’ll see how it looks when the shawl gets bigger. Jan17 finally came up with the border pattern. I was originally planning another 7-10cm of a more lacy border to follow this one, but run out of yarn - only 3 grams of purple cashmere left. So I did the finishing this way, improvising the border as I was knitting it. Jan18 washed and blocking. Finished size: 174cm side to side and 86cm center top-down. I think it’s beautiful. :) I’ll post more photos later on.