I used every last bit of the Spearmint for this little guy. I had to use some of the white to sew on his legs.
I’m making overalls based on the Big Teddy with overalls pattern from Fuzzy Mitten. So far I’ve had to make some major mods to get them to fit this little guy. If I can write them up without giving away the pattern, I will add them here. Mostly I modified stitch counts and numbers of rows. Most significantly, as I knit, I found the overalls weren’t covering the bun’s big bum. They were fine on the sides but very low in the back. I added short rows in the back of each leg to cover the bum and catch up to the height of the sides. I also left a hole for his tail.
I used my modified bunny foot pattern which I still need to add to my bunny project notes also.
For the tail I used a 1-5/8” clover pompom maker. It’s bigger than I’d like but it works fine. I’ll go back to the smaller pompom maker for future bunnies.