FO photos posted! (thank you Kathy for taking them!). finished bust measurement = 33” (~0.5” negative ease) and finished length from the underarm to the hem = 19”. ____ 7-23-12 - and done! once I actually worked on it, it went fast. as in I finished the body and separated back/front on the 20th and was ready to knit the two halves of the front today. LOVE the slipped stitch to finish the neck edge. tried on pre-blocking and it seems to fit great. hope that holds true after it’s blocked, too! I did find one error in the pattern. after the fronts are split, the second half of the WS is worked K3, P1, sm (my copy says K1, P1, sm) maybe there’s been a correction, but I didn’t find one - obviously no biggie… EVERYthing else was perfect!
7-8-12 - ready to join ball #3 on round 41 (6th waist decrease).
6-25 12 - joined my 2nd ball; have completed 2 of the waist decreases.
6-10-12 - swatched with 6s and 5s and then washed and dried as suggested. LOVE the fabric! decided to go with the 5s. gauge is ~ 25 st/4in (vs 24) so the finished size will be ~ 33.5” (vs 34.75) = no ease (and a better fit for me). figured it’s way easier to adjust the gauge than the pattern! the yarn is great to knit with. looking forward to the project! 2nd to bottom photo = post dry and bottom photo = pre dry