6-17-16 - thank you, Katie, for the photos! I’ve worn the tee twice and I’m really happy with the fit. After hanging on my dress form for a week, it grew about 1/2”, so the underarm to hem length is now 18” (glad I shortened it!). The fabric is great - drapes beautifully and the stitch definition looks good, but it wrinkles. Gonna have to figure out how to store it so I don’t have to steam it every time I wear it!
6-6-16 - finally done! I did not need that 7th skein but I used every bit of the 6 I had.
6-1-16 - and blocked it…now just need to seam.
5-31-16 - finished the front.
5-25-16 - cast on for the front…this is the perfect project for a family weekend away.
5-24-16 - blocked the back and whew! looks like the gauge is on track.
5-22-16 - just to the shoulder shaping on the back and my 3rd skein is almost finished. looks like I’ll need a 7th.
5-19-16 - nearly done with ball #2; 36 more rows before I start armhole shaping on the back.
5-17-16 - finished the first ball and wound the second. This is going to be my main project for the next few days so I hope to make a good bit of progress!
5-12-16 - barely begun :-)
5-11-16 - in love with the pattern and think this yarn is going to be perfect. swatching today on 4’s and yikes it looks loose; moved to 3’s and think it looks ok. …until I wet blocked it. now the 4’s are almost dead on, maybe a smudge loose on the stitch gauge, but I think that’ll work fine.
shortening the body by 2” - 1” in the side vent (so work to 5”, not 6) and one before the underarm (so work to 17-1/2” total before shaping).