9-29-16 - finally seeing temperatures that might be cool enough to wear this - so I finished it!
8-27-16 - all done but the side seams (and a bunch of ends).
8-22-16 - finished the front!
8-15-16 - all seems fine with the measurements; cast on for the front.
8-11-16 - finished the back; will wet block to double check my gauge before starting the front.
8-9-16 - just finished the two upper arm cast-on rows. (40 more rows to go and then the back is done!)
8-4-16 - seems to be going quickly - already halfway up the back (row 81).
8-2-16 - cast on and worked the first 25 rows of the back.
cast on 4 less stitches (131), intending to follow the neck shaping instructions for the smallest size and reducing the shoulders by 1 stitch on each side. I’m nervous about 10” of positive ease on my small frame…hopefully, making the neckline the smallest size will help. The finished width is 43” (~9-1/2” of positive ease) - it fits perfectly!
One final note on the yarn - the finished piece (even after blocking) biased a lot. I don’t think it’s that noticeable, but that’s why I only gave the yarn 4 stars. It is next-to-skin soft and I’d certainly use it again.