3-17-17 - I did get to wear this twice before the weather warmed up and a third time - very briefly - on a chilly, windy, drizzly day to get some photos. Huge thank you to my daughter for braving the weather!
2-8-17 …and finally wove in the ends and blocked it. (two days later, it’s still a little damp!)
2-2-17 - finished the knitting.
1-30-17 - body done and about 1/3 through the first sleeve. (sweaters go fast on size 8 needles!)
1-26-17 - worked only 8 rows for the yoke, then the 21 rows through the increases and another 10 - gives me 7”, but when I tried it on it still seems short. Going to work another 5 rows and then split for the sleeves.
1-26-17 - anxious to start, I sort of swatched (worked a few inches but didn’t block it) - looks like my stitch gauge is spot on, but the row gauge is big. ~5.75 rows/in instead of 7 … knitting fewer rows is not a bad thing!
Thank you Melanie for the coupon code; I loved your interview on the Sweet Georgia podcast!