Used Hot Green for the green apples and Bernat Handicrafter in Red for the red apples. Leaves are leftover Knit Picks Shine. Stems are also Sugar’n Cream, Warm Brown. Used less of the main color than it called for in the pattern.
I started with a magic ring in the middle instead of chain stitches. I embroidered seeds on one of my apples, but I didn’t like how it looked trying to hide the ends on the back, so omitted the seeds on the other four. Wish I had come up with a better solution.
Scratch that. On my last one, I ended up splitting the brown yarn in half (2 plies only) and using a bunch of straight stitches to make little seeds. If I were to do it again, I would basically wrap a double crochet with brown yarn so that you can see it on both sides. Then hide the knots inside the wraps.
Was the last person to turn in my washcloths for the swap. Good thing I am friends with the mods!
My last picture is the beautiful cloths that I received.