Using fingering weight yarn I got in BA Argentina, held doubled. My swatch was a little big, but was the right gauge after blocking.
3/29: Clipping along on this. Am a little worried that it is going to be short. I might have to block some length into it. Ideally the reverse stockinette portions and gathers would be right under my bust, but this might not possible. I have the body done, but need to do sleeves and the pockets still. Jury out on the tie.
4/15: Finished last week. Love it! I debated the tie for a long time, but went with one button instead. My sweater grew a little, but was a great fit when it was done. I think my dimensions ended up slightly more than the 34/36 size. I used a little more than 400gms of yarn.