I made one in Sugar and Cream on US5 and US7 needles, and it was almost 10” wide with the sleeves. Now I am going down a needle size and removing two seed stitches off each edge. And just need to make 5 more…
A tight bind-off at the neck and shoulders helps it keep its shape a little better at the top.
On my last one! The Sugar’n Cream ones ended up being almost 9 inches across. 7” for the body, and the sleeves add 1 inch each. I hesitated to use Key Lime Pie, but ended up liking it despite the variegation.
I added a picture of the washcloths that I received. I love them all! Thank you Melanie702, photospice, monkeykeeper, chalklegs and lollia!