I hadn’t planned on doing this shawl because I didn’t have 3 colors which I felt worked well together. I picked up these three skeins thinking I was going to put two of them together in a shawl. When I placed them on the counter, I couldn’t believe how well they worked together - a lucky accident.
2011-11-13: Starting weights: cousteau - 114gr; earl grey - 110gr; fig - 110gr. Completed Section 1.
2011-11-14: Completed sections 2 & 3.
2011-11-15: Completed another section 2.
2011-11-16: Completed color section 3. Counted stitches and I’m off by a total of 6. My number of rows counts out correct and I didn’t see any obvious increase misses. I’m going to add increases in the three garter ridges to get my count correct in preparation for the stranded border.
2011-11-18: Completed final border & bound off.