A summary of my accrued fiber stash over the years, all of which I plan to spin through in 2013:
- Multicolor Merino Roving, 6.6 oz - purchased at the Yarn Barn of Kansas Finished April 2013
- Natural Black Alpaca Roving, 4 oz. - purchased from New Era Fiber at Stitches MidwestFinished October 2013 - Spinzilla
- Charcoal 70/30 Alpaca/Silk Blend Top, 4 oz. - purchased from Spunky EclecticFinished October 2013 - Spinzilla
- Natural Cream Finn Top, 5 oz. - purchased from Spunky Eclectic - Single Spun April 2013
- Dyed Falkland Top (Cloudy Night colorway), 4 oz - purchased from Pumpkinhaus booth at YarnCon Finished October 2013 - Spinzilla
- Natural Merino/Silk Fiber, 4.75 oz - can’t remember where this came from! Finished May 2013
- Red Alpaca Top, 6 oz - originally purchased from Spunky Eclectic in a natural cream, dyed by me back when I still worked at Lorna’s Laces.
- Light Brown Romney Top, 4 oz - gifted by a friend DONE!
- Dark Brown BFL Top, 6 oz - purchased from Spunky Eclectic done - tour de fleece 2013
- Dyed BFL Roving (blue/grey), 4 oz. - Purchased from Kitchen Sink Dyeworks at Renegade Craft Fair done - tour de fleece 2013
- Dyed BFL/Silk Roving (Green Eyed Monster colorway), 4 oz. - Purchased from the Miss Babs booth at Stitches Midwest
- Dyed Merino Roving (Autumnal Shades), 4 oz. - Purchased from the Happy Hands booth at the Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival DONE! Note: Fiber was mislabeled - definitely was NOT merino, but still pretty nonetheless.
- Knit Spin Make-Your-Own Batt from YarnCon 2013 - blues & greens, etc. Finished April 2013
- Yarn Geek Fibers - Organic Manx Loaghtan in Peas and Carrots (hand-dyed colorway) Finished October 2013 - Spinzilla
- Sweet Georgia Fibre Club April 2013 - Merino+Tencel in Bubble Bath colorway Finished April 2013
- Northbound Knitting Dyed Wensleydale Top in Celery Root - Finished May 2013
- Sweet Georgia Fibre Club May 2013 - Iris
- Sweet Georgia Fibre Club June 2013 - Wine Countrydone - tour de fleece 2013
- Merino/Silk Roving (purples) from The Woolery finished Summer 2013
- Merino/Silk Roving (red/grey) from The Woolery done - tour de fleece 2013
- natural cream polwarth top from The Woolery finished summer 2013
Bonus Round: Random leftover bits and bobs in fiber stash. done - tour de fleece 2013
More info here!