The first Virtual Cellmates KAL!
Swarovki crystals for cast on using threaded method and cable cast on.
Mods: Instead of Chart G, repeated Chart F 3x (I added another repeat of the basketweave chart). Added one more multiple for a wider stole.
Changed the ruffle - I wanted it to be rufflier. I did a p1k1p1 in each stitch across on a WS row after setting up with a couple of knit rows after the last row of Chart F. After 3 rows of st st, I switched to garter stitch for 3 rows and will bind off in purl st.
Overdyed the very striated yarn with Cushing’s Acid Dye Burgundy. It took loads and loads of washing, rinsing, and resetting the dye with heat and vinegar to finally subdue the bleeding.