I finished writing my papers, so I’m treating myself to Totoro. I should have him done in time to grade papers later. :)
Christmas gift for my brother (with the movie, of course!).
I fudged the directions a bit in some places because I was too lazy to count or do a provisional cast on or use more than two needles. It came out pretty good! His tail is misshapen (that’s the not-counting bit), and white-tipped because I just barely ran out of the Akapana. I tried a French knot for the eyes, but despite Jane’s lessons, I just can’t get it to work. I’ll figure out a plan b for tomorrow. Now I have to grade. :P
Finally got it to work! Maybe it’s because I was using alpaca instead of wool before….In any case, he’s pretty cute. :)