The yarn isn’t as light as I remember. I wonder if it’s really my color….I guess it’s all in the styling! :)
“Hogsmeade in Winter” by Detention with Dolores
I cast on an xs and had to work the raglan up to the small size because the xs was just a little bit too small. I forgot to cast on 4 underarm stitches instead of just 2 when I redid it, so I’ll have to remember to pick up two extra stitches for the sleeves.
I’ve been thinking about color blocking with leftover Cloak, because I have suddenly acquired a ton of white cardis and that would make this one a little more unique (and Downton-y!). I’ll do it for the last few inches of the body and sleeves, so I have time to think about it while I get to that point.
I’m glad I did the color-blocking. It looks super cute! The collar took forever, but it came out perfectly! Now to block and wear. :)
The Cloak yardage is an estimate. I wasn’t sure how much I used for Druella Black and the grams for these skeins weren’t added until recently. I have 47 grams of it left.