No Dye Lot Yarn
Machine Washable and Dryable
Yarn is available in following put-ups, please adjust at stash level:
812yds / 16oz solids
507yds / 10oz prints
Care instruction on reverse side of label:
- Machine wash using warm water and mild soap or mild detergent.
- Rinse in cold water; spin dry using short cycle.
- Tumble dry at low or permapress setting. Avoid drying at too hot of a setting.
Hand Washing and Drying
- Wash carefully in warm water using mild soap or mild detergent.
- Rinse in cold water.
- Squeeze out excess water, roll in towel and squeeze again.
- Remove from towel, lay item flat on smooth, dry surface.
- DO NOT stretch item or hang it to dry.
- No blocking required.
Professional dry cleaning is an acceptable alternative to automatic laundering.
Washington, NC 27889
Made and Printed in USA
To Start: First pull LEFT ← yarn end free from inside of skein. Then slowly pull RIGHT → yarn end and continue working with it.
Article no. 5100
Wraps per inch = 8.5; this yarn may fall between Worsted weight and Aran weight↩