#25 Bias Rainbow Top
- Small (Medium, Large)
- Bust: 36 (38, 40)”/91.5 (96.5, 102)cm
- Length: 23 (24, 25)”/58.5 (61, 63.5)cm
1 ball each in #109 Royal Blue, #147 Purple, #113 Cherry Red, #186 Mango, #158 Buttercup and #153 Ebony.
- The top is made in separate pieces, working back and forth in rows on the circular needle. The circular needle is required to accommodate the large number of stitches that are needed to form the bias.
- Leave long ends for each color stripe for easy seaming later.
- The yardage will depend on your color selections. If you go with a similar color scheme as the pattern says, you should use around a skein or less of each color.
From Knit.1, Spring/Summer 2005:
“Rainbow-bright stripes stitched boldly on the bias give Teva Durham’s spaghetti-strap tank a retro spin. The yarn, however, is thoroughly modern in ‘Microspun.’”