25th Street Pullover
Add sophisticated style to your layered look with the 25th Street Pullover, a soft, boxy sweater with cables and lace on the body. Worked with a lightweight yarn it is flattering on many body shapes—stylishly comfortable! Perfect over a camisole or tank. Match it up with your skinny jeans and flats or dress it up for the office.
XS (S, M, L, 1X, 2X, 3X)
To Fit: 28/30 (32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46, 48/50, 52/54)” bust
Finished Bust Size: 40 (40, 50, 50, 60, 60, 60) inches
Suggested ease of 10-15 inches. Sizing is very forgiving in this garment. The only difference in sizes is the sleeve and hem diameters, so it is more important to fit them, rather than the bust. Shown in size M on 38” bust with 12” positive ease.
Approximately 900 (1080, 1260, 1440, 1620, 1800, 1980, 2160, 2340) yards fingering weight yarn. The pattern sample uses Malabrigo Sock (100% Superwash Merino, 440 yards / 100 grams) in the “ochre” colorway.
- US 6 / 4 mm circular needles for body
- US 3 / 3.25 mm circular needles for ribbing or size to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Scrap yarn or stitch holders
- 8-12 stitch markers (optional)
- 22.5 sts = 4” in body pattern (or 5.25” for each pattern repeat of 29 sts)
- 28 sts = 4” in ribbing, slightly pulled
- Knit bottom-up from the hem in the round to the armholes.
- Top-down sleeves picked up from the drop-shoulder armholes.
- Wide scoop neck.
- Lace and Cable pattern on the body.
- Deep ribbing at the cuffs and hip.
- Half-length sleeves.
- Exaggerated ease along the body for a comfortable and stylish fit.