2nd-wing-knitting Angel (Leaf Angel)
Summary Leaf lace skirted angel figurine knitting a second wing. Part of a set of angels.
Additional Yarn Info In Canada, use Coats & Clark “Mercerised” (1000m ball).
Additional Materials Gold-painted wooden cocktail picks for knitting needles. Cornstarch, tapestry needle, polyester fiberfill or cotton ball.
Info on full set The full set can be found in Angels: A Knitter’s Dozen or in individual Knitter’s Magazines:
- Knitting Angels with Leaf & Diamond skirt patterns - K 49
- Spinning & Crocheting - K50
- Embroidery & Quilting - K52
- Rug Hooking & Weaving - K53
- Ball-Winding & Skein-holding - K54
- Tree Top with Wide or Narrow Skirt - K56
- Angel’s Bells - K55
1, 5 & 6 skirts are worked top-down. 2, 3, & 4 skirts are worked bottom-up.