A Fine Tuesday
An asymmetrical cardigan with varied ribbings and textures.
- 32 (35, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50), sizes are based on chest measurements of finished sweater in inches.
- Sample shown with 2” positive ease, 1”- 3” positive ease is recommended
Worsted weight, 1080 (1180, 1290, 1400, 1450, 1570, 1650, 1780, 1870) yards
- Sleeves are first knitted from cuff up and left on waste yarn to join body at underarm
- Sweater body is knitted flat in one piece from bottom up
- Lower body is designed with gentle flare
- Short rows are used to create curved dropped hem for the back
- Body and sleeves are joined at underarm
- Sweater is knitted in one piece from underarm to top of neck with raglan style sleeves
- Button loops are picked up using single crochet along the edge on the WS of Left front
- Work both flat and in round
- Make increases and decreases
- Work short rows
With purchase of A Fine Tuesday, you’ll receive 50% discount for future purchase of Tuesday Hat. Discount given at checkout, no coupon needed
Pattern tech edited by Ashley Knowlton.
2/14/2016 (pattern downloaded after 2/14/2016 has corrected version), page 4, left column:
Row 5, waist decreases (RS): sl1, p1, k1, p1, k1, p3 to 4 sts before next marker, p2tog-tbl, p2, sm, k1, ssk, work in est patt to 3 sts before next marker, k2tog, k1, sm, p2, ssk, work
to 3 sts before next marker in est patt to end. – 4 sts decreased