- to make better or more tolerable
It’s going to get cooler. I can’t do anything about that, but these little lacy mitts might be just the thing to make it a bit more bearable.
These mitts are perfect for using up leftover bits of sock yarn (or even bits of your hand-spun yarn). The pattern is written in 4 sizes to fit most anyone. They knit up quickly and are a great way to get a head start on your holiday knitting.
These are perfect for you if:
- Your hands are always cold
- You’ve got a bit of left over sock yarn you’re dying to use up
They’re not for you if:
- You don’t like charts (the pattern uses charts)
- You hate swatching (you need to swatch to check your needle size)