5 for 4 – If you buy any 5 Åsa Tricosa patterns at the same time you get the least expensive one for free.
Arietta is a little wisp of a thing. Or not. In bright orange it becomes rather more of an exclamation mark.
- Great for remnants of lace skeins
- Knit sideways in one piece including edging and border
- Picot edging
- Lacy border
- WS rows of the body lace pattern are purled
- The bright orange shawl was knitted with 19 g (225 yds) of cobweb
- Measures 150 cm x 38 cm (60” x 15”)
- Needle size depends on yarn, obviously… for my Posh Yarn Eva 2 ply, I knit with 4 mm
THANK YOU to my valiant test knitters, rebeltrouser, axta, and knitosaurusrex -- you are fabulous!
To find out what’s up my knitted sleeve, you may sign up for the occasional Åsa Tricosa Newsletter here.