Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 125 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
© Åsa Tricosa
This pattern is available for €5.00 EUR buy it now
Arietta is a little wisp of a thing. Or not. In bright orange it becomes rather more of an exclamation mark.
- Great for remnants of lace skeins
- knit sideways in one piece including edging and border
- picot edging
- lacy border
- WS rows of the body lace pattern are purled
- The bright orange shawl was knitted with 19 g (225 yds) of cobweb
- It measures 150 cm x 38 cm (60” x 15”)
- Needle size depends on yarn, obviously… for my Posh Yarn Eva 2ply, I’m knitting with 4 mm
THANK YOU to my valiant test knitters, rebeltrouser, axta, and knitosaurusrex -- you are fabulous!