5 for 4 – If you buy any 5 Åsa Tricosa patterns at the same time you get the least expensive one for free
Baby Simple is the mini me version of Simple Ziggurat.
- You could use it as a practice run for the adult version or just a clever little baby pattern in its own right
- With bold colour blocks and simple, pleasing lines, it’s knitted with the Åsa Tricosa Ziggurat top down tricnique — all in one go from top to bottom with tailored shoulders and set in sleeves
- A rolling neckline is knitted last
- Not a seam in sight, no joining of pieces
- Optional inline pocket (photo tutorial here)
- Optional double cuff to keep tiny wrists snug and warm – (photo tutorial)
- You could even bobble it (photo tutorial)!
Approximate Yarn Requirements
200 (275, 290, 330) 340, 360, 410 m
220 (300, 320, 360) 370, 390, 450 yds
To find out what’s up my knitted sleeve, you may sign up for the occasional Åsa Tricosa Newsletter here.