Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Back Hand Hitch
This pattern is available for $5.95 USD buy it now
Ribbed fingerless mitts with a braided cable flowing seamlessly in and out of the knit ridges.
- Intermediate difficulty – Knit, purl, working in the round, cabling, simple increases.
- Finished hand circumference 6 (6¾, 7¼) in / 15 (17, 18.5)cm. Shown in size 6¾ in.
- To fit approx age 4–5 (6–9, 10–12) years old.
- MATERIALS AND NOTIONS 1 skein of Cascade Yarns 220 Superwash Sport (100% superwash merino wool; 136yds/125m per 50g skein); #802 Green Apple. US4 (3.5mm) set of dpns. Adjust needle size as needed to obtain correct gauge. Stitch markers, yarn needle.
- GAUGE 24 sts and 37 rnds = 4 in / 10cm in 2×2 Rib pattern slightly stretched.