Purchase both the Blossom Cap and the Blossom Cowl and save 25%. Discount applied at checkout.
This light and lacy hat is inspired by the beautiful, yet fleeting blossoms that grace the trees each spring. The delicate lace repeat adds a touch of texture and femininity. The soft, airy nature of this hat is perfect for adding warmth to spring mornings.
The lace repeat worked along the length of the cap is simple and beautiful. It is perfect for beginners to lace knitting or those looking for a quick lace knitting fix. The hat is sized to have just a tiny bit of slouch when worn further back on the head.
- 170 yds of fingering weight yarn
- 3.0mm 16” / 40 cm circular needles (or size necessary to obtain gauge)
- 3.0mm DPNs
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry Needle
- 24 stitches and 25 rows = 4” / 10 cm in Ridged Feather Stitch after blocking
- Fits most teen- and adult-sized heads
- 20-22” / 51-56 cm head circumference
Knit, twisted stitches, purl, yarn over, basic decreasing, knitting in the round, beginner lace knitting.
Only written lace instructions are included.