Purchase both the Blossom Cap and the Blossom Cowl and save 25%. Discount applied during checkout.
This featherweight cowl features a lovely, light lace motif that is inspired by the beautiful and delicate blossoms that grace the trees every spring. Knit in the round, the elegant simplicity of the lace pattern is a perfect starting place for those looking to try their hand at lace knitting. It is a great accessory for adding a touch of femininity to any outfit. The cowl comes in two sizes: small (pictured above), worn in a single loop loosely around the neck and large, which can worn wrapped double for a cozier cowl.
- 216-400 yds (198-366 m) fingering weight yarn
- 3.0mm 24” / 60 cm circular needles (or size necessary to obtain gauge)
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- 24 stitches and 25 rows = 4” / 10 cm in Ridged Feather Stitch after blocking
- Small: 7.5” / 19 cm tall by 24” / 61 cm circumference
- Large: 7.5” / 19 cm tall by 46” / 117 cm circumference
knit, purl, yarn over, beginner lace knitting, basic decreasing