Inspired by the mushroom world, the Boletus clutch features a dainty, bobbled pattern and textured flap design that will hold your interest and keep you on your toes! Recommended for intermediate to advanced knitters, this pattern uses cabling, knitting in the round, advanced shaping, and a bit of hand sewing. The 7-page PDF includes a photo tutorial for constructing the zippered lining, as well as both charts and written instructions for each section of cabling.
12 inches x 6.5 inches
- 280 yards worsted weight yarn; sample shown in The Unique Sheep Green Sheep Cotton/Bamboo (51% organic cotton, 49% bamboo, 280 yards per 4.5 ounce skein); color: Boletus; 1 skein
- US 2/2.75mm 16-inch circular needle
- Cable needle
- 14” x 14” piece of fabric for lining
- 10” zipper
- Blunt needle
- Sharp needle or sewing machine
- Sewing thread to match zipper
28 sts/40 rows = 4 inches in stockinette
Making one of these for yourself? We’d love to have you come join Club Sexy and show us what you’ve got!