- Caron Vicki Howell Sheep(ish) (worsted weight; 70% acrylic/ 30% wool; 167 yds/85g per skein): 6 skeins white(ish) #0004 (A)
- Version 1: 1 skein each coral(ish) #0014 (B), yellow(ish) #0012 (C), black(ish) #0001 (D) and chartreuse(ish) #0020 (E)
- Version 2: 1 skein each teal(ish) #0016 (F), robin egg(ish) #0018 (G), yellow(ish) #0012 (C), chartreuse(ish) #0020 (E) and olive(ish) #0019 (H)
- Size 6 (4mm) double-point needles (set of 3) or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 9 (5.5mm) 40-inch circular needle or 2 sizes smaller than size needed to obtain gauge for cover
- Size 101/2 (6.5mm) 40-inch circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker
- Sturdy 12-inch cube-shape cardboard box
- Double-stick carpet tape (optional)
Cube Cover: 14 sts and 20 rnds = 4 inches/10cm in St st using larger circular needle and 2 strands of yarn held tog.
Flower: 20 sts and 26 rows = 4 inches/10cm in St st using dpns and single strand of yarn.
To save time, take time to check gauge.