- The boxes are worked in basic single crochet using kitchen twine, trimmed with cotton “rag” strips.
- 3 different shapes and sizes are given, but it is easy to make them to suit your own requirements.
Sizes & Measurements:
- Box A: (square box with orange trim) 6 x 6 x 8.5” tall
- Box B: (rectangular box with pink trim) 10.75 x 4.25 x 3.25” tall
- Box C: (rectangular box with pale pink trim) 11.75 x 8.25 x 4.75” tall
These simple crocheted boxes have a variety of uses - to store shoes or jewelry, to stack cutlery in, or to display yarns and threads for projects; or put them to use in the bathroom. Have fun thinking up new combinations of colors and textures, and give the boxes as a gift, attractive and useful.