Brim Braid Hat
Interweave SKU: EP8469
A clever two-color braid makes the only adornment in the Brim Braid Hat. A woolen-spun heather yarn creates interest of its own.
- Finished Size 19 (21½)” circumference and 7¼ (7¾)” tall. Hat shown is smaller size.
- Yarn Harrisville Designs Watershed (100% wool; 110 yd [101 m]/1¾ oz 50 g): #931 eastview (MC), 1 (2) ball(s); #921 mallard (CC), 1 ball.
- Needles Size 7 (4.5 mm): 16” circular (cir) and set of double-pointed (dpn). Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions Markers (m); tapestry needle.
- Gauge 19 sts and 27 rnds = 4” in St st.
When shaping the crown, change to double-pointed needles when necessary.
Design features 2-color Latvian braid border.