Buttoned Up in Lace Shrug
Published in Creative Knitting Presents, April 2015 Special: Just In Time Knits as ‘Paradise Lace Shrug’.
13 (14, 15) wide x 34 (40, 40) inches long, unbuttoned
- Imperial Yarn Tracie (sport weight; 100% wool; 400 yds/113g per skein): 1 (2, 2) skein(s) dusty rose
- Size 7 (4.5mm) 24-inch circular and 2 double-point needles or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size G/6 (4mm) crochet hook (for provisional cast-on)
- Stitch markers
- 12 (14, 16) 1-inch assorted shell buttons
- Sewing needle and matching thread.
18 sts and 24 rows = 4 inches/10cm in Lace pat.
To save time, take time to check gauge.